Woman injured in crash on City Avenue in Philadelphia
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after an accident in the Wynnefield Heights section of Philadelphia.
It happened 4:00 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection City Avenue and Monument Road.
Video from the scene outside our 6abc studios showed two sedans that had collided.
One had heavy front end damage. The other had damage to the rear bumper.
Police say a woman was taken an area hospital in stable condition with neck and back injuries.
No word what caused the crash, or if any charges will be filed.
philadelphia, accident, wynnefield heights, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 24 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...