Woman injured in crash on City Avenue in Philadelphia
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after an accident in the Wynnefield Heights section of Philadelphia.
It happened 4:00 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection City Avenue and Monument Road.
Video from the scene outside our 6abc studios showed two sedans that had collided.
One had heavy front end damage. The other had damage to the rear bumper.
Police say a woman was taken an area hospital in stable condition with neck and back injuries.
No word what caused the crash, or if any charges will be filed.
philadelphia, accident, wynnefield heights, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book