Woman injured in crash on City Avenue in Philadelphia
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- One woman is hospitalized after an accident in the Wynnefield Heights section of Philadelphia.
It happened 4:00 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection City Avenue and Monument Road.
Video from the scene outside our 6abc studios showed two sedans that had collided.
One had heavy front end damage. The other had damage to the rear bumper.
Police say a woman was taken an area hospital in stable condition with neck and back injuries.
No word what caused the crash, or if any charges will be filed.
philadelphia, accident, wynnefield heights, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos