Surveillance photos released of missing woman Sarah Majoras (PHOTOS)
NEW HOPE, Pa. - January 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Investigators have released surveillance photos of missing woman Sarah Majoras in the hopes of generating new leads.
Investigators say Majoras, 39, was at John & Peter's Bar & Restaurant in New Hope, Pa. on Friday night into early Saturday morning.
Police say she left at 2:00 a.m. Saturday to head across the bridge to her home in Lambertville, New Jersey.
She has not been seen since.
Majoras was spotted on nearby surveillance cameras walking into New Jersey. She was last seen in a green camouflage jacket, a white knit hat, and glasses.
On Tuesday, investigators released surveillance images of her walk. The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office said the images were released "in hopes it may trigger someone's memory if they saw her that night."
Majoras was reported missing by her live-in boyfriend on Saturday afternoon.
Investigators say they do not believe foul play was involved.
One theory is Majoras, once on Lambert Lane, continued along a towpath that does not have a guardrail and fell into the water.
Dive teams trolled the icy waters of the canal just upstream from where Majoras was last seen.
They used equipment designed to locate a body underwater.
A police helicopter flew low level passes as officers and volunteers searched for clues along the water.
Yesterday, more than 100 volunteers searched along streets and wooded areas in Lambertville, looking for any trace of the missing woman.
Searchers found a pair of glasses on Monday, but investigtators say those glasses did not belong to Majoras.
Anyone with information on Sarah Majoras' whereabouts is asked to contact New Hope Police at 215-862-3033.
pennsylvania, bucks county, missing person, new jersey, hunterdon county, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 13 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 40 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 55 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases