Cars go up in flames in Gloucester County lot
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several cars caught fire at an auction lot in Washington Township, New Jersey early Wednesday.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. at Insurance Auto Auctions in the 200 block of Blackwood Barnsboro Road.
Firefighters say four cars were damaged. It took crews about an hour to put the blaze under control.
There were no reports of injuries.
The fire marshal was working to determine if the fire was set intentionally.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed