Cars go up in flames in Gloucester County lot
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several cars caught fire at an auction lot in Washington Township, New Jersey early Wednesday.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. at Insurance Auto Auctions in the 200 block of Blackwood Barnsboro Road.
Firefighters say four cars were damaged. It took crews about an hour to put the blaze under control.
There were no reports of injuries.
The fire marshal was working to determine if the fire was set intentionally.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos