Cars go up in flames in Gloucester County lot
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several cars caught fire at an auction lot in Washington Township, New Jersey early Wednesday.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. at Insurance Auto Auctions in the 200 block of Blackwood Barnsboro Road.
Firefighters say four cars were damaged. It took crews about an hour to put the blaze under control.
There were no reports of injuries.
The fire marshal was working to determine if the fire was set intentionally.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station