Cars go up in flames in Gloucester County lot
WASHINGTON TWP., N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several cars caught fire at an auction lot in Washington Township, New Jersey early Wednesday.
It happened around 3:00 a.m. at Insurance Auto Auctions in the 200 block of Blackwood Barnsboro Road.
Firefighters say four cars were damaged. It took crews about an hour to put the blaze under control.
There were no reports of injuries.
The fire marshal was working to determine if the fire was set intentionally.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 15 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 2 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 5 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape