Smoke and fire damage Camden apartment building
CAMDEN, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a utility room fire inside a Camden apartment building early Wednesday morning.
The blaze broke out around 12:30 a.m. at the Centennial Village Apartments in the 1200 block of East State Street.
Firefighters arrived to find heavy smoke permeating one apartment.
They found flames in a utility room. The fire was placed under control within 15 minutes.
Crews called the gas company to the scene to investigate a possible gas leak.
There were no reports of injuries.
fire, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 59 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 42 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 28 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc