Police seek thief who put guitars in pants
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey are looking for the man who stole guitars on two occasions by putting them down his pants.
The thefts happened on December 19th and January 8th at the Sam Ash store on Route 38.
According to investigators, on both occasions, the man would enter with a female accomplice.
That accomplice would distract employees while the male suspect put a Les Paul Slim Neck guitar down his pants.
Police say both suspects appear to be in their late 40s to early 50s. Investigators also said the man spoke with a "heavy South Philadelphia accent."
Both left the area in a black SUV driven by a third suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Richard Tomlinson at 856-488-7833.
new jersey, camden county, cherry hill, theft, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 35 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 49 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted 16 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 58 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash