Police seek thief who put guitars in pants
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey are looking for the man who stole guitars on two occasions by putting them down his pants.
The thefts happened on December 19th and January 8th at the Sam Ash store on Route 38.
According to investigators, on both occasions, the man would enter with a female accomplice.
That accomplice would distract employees while the male suspect put a Les Paul Slim Neck guitar down his pants.
Police say both suspects appear to be in their late 40s to early 50s. Investigators also said the man spoke with a "heavy South Philadelphia accent."
Both left the area in a black SUV driven by a third suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Richard Tomlinson at 856-488-7833.
new jersey, camden county, cherry hill, theft, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run