Police seek thief who put guitars in pants
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey are looking for the man who stole guitars on two occasions by putting them down his pants.
The thefts happened on December 19th and January 8th at the Sam Ash store on Route 38.
According to investigators, on both occasions, the man would enter with a female accomplice.
That accomplice would distract employees while the male suspect put a Les Paul Slim Neck guitar down his pants.
Police say both suspects appear to be in their late 40s to early 50s. Investigators also said the man spoke with a "heavy South Philadelphia accent."
Both left the area in a black SUV driven by a third suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Richard Tomlinson at 856-488-7833.
new jersey, camden county, cherry hill, theft, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 36 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack 12 min ago
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 38 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 21 min ago
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 24 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
2 min ago
- Katherine Scott reports on bitter cold...
13 min ago
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year';...
21 min ago