Police seek thief who put guitars in pants
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Cherry Hill, New Jersey are looking for the man who stole guitars on two occasions by putting them down his pants.
The thefts happened on December 19th and January 8th at the Sam Ash store on Route 38.
According to investigators, on both occasions, the man would enter with a female accomplice.
That accomplice would distract employees while the male suspect put a Les Paul Slim Neck guitar down his pants.
Police say both suspects appear to be in their late 40s to early 50s. Investigators also said the man spoke with a "heavy South Philadelphia accent."
Both left the area in a black SUV driven by a third suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Richard Tomlinson at 856-488-7833.
new jersey, camden county, cherry hill, theft, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 56 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 55 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
58 min ago