Boot matching that of missing woman Sarah Majoras found (PHOTOS)
LAMBERTVILLE, N.J. - January 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Search crews found a boot on Wednesday that matched the description one worn by missing woman Sarah Majoras, who hasn't been seen since early Saturday morning.
The boot was found as those crews continued another day of searching in the Delaware and Raritan Canal.
There was no confirmation that the boot belonged to Majoras.
Also on Wednesday afternoon, Hunterdon County Prosecutor Anthony Kearns held a news conference to ask the public for any information.
"I am issuing a plea to the good people of New Hope and Lambertville," Kearns said.
Kearns said while investigators did not have any indication of foul play, but nothing has been ruled out.
"While we have no substantial evidence of foul play, our minds remain open, we are looking at all possibilities, and we continue to pursue any information we can in an attempt to make sense of what might have happened," Kearns said.
Investigators say Majoras was at John & Peter's Bar & Restaurant in New Hope, Pa. on Friday night into early Saturday morning.
Police say she left at 2:00 a.m. Saturday to head across the bridge to her home in Lambertville, New Jersey.
She has not been seen since.
Majoras was spotted on nearby surveillance cameras walking into New Jersey. She was last seen in a green camouflage jacket, a white knit hat, and glasses.
On Tuesday, investigators released surveillance images of her walk. The Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office said the images were released "in hopes it may trigger someone's memory if they saw her that night."
One theory is Majoras, once on Lambert Lane, continued along a towpath that does not have a guardrail and fell into the water.
Majoras was reported missing by her live-in boyfriend on Saturday afternoon.
Anyone with information on Sarah Majoras' whereabouts is asked to contact New Hope Police at 215-862-3033.
pennsylvania, bucks county, missing person, new jersey, hunterdon county, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police