Storm causes power outages in the region
January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rain, high winds and downed wires have caused power outages throughout the region.
PECO customers are experiencing scattered outages.
In Atlantic City, nearly 3,600 are without electricity, with more than 2500 in Atlantic County.
In Delaware, Delmarva power reports just under 5,400 outages.
severe weather, pennsylvania, delaware, new jersey, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting