Storm causes power outages in the region
January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rain, high winds and downed wires have caused power outages throughout the region.
PECO customers are experiencing scattered outages.
In Atlantic City, nearly 3,600 are without electricity, with more than 2500 in Atlantic County.
In Delaware, Delmarva power reports just under 5,400 outages.
severe weather, pennsylvania, delaware, new jersey, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 42 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 28 min ago
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst 42 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus 42 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off 42 min ago
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder 25 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry 41 min ago
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire 42 min ago
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
42 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search...
42 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean...
41 min ago
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
22 min ago