Storm causes power outages in the region
January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rain, high winds and downed wires have caused power outages throughout the region.
PECO customers are experiencing scattered outages.
In Atlantic City, nearly 3,600 are without electricity, with more than 2500 in Atlantic County.
In Delaware, Delmarva power reports just under 5,400 outages.
severe weather, pennsylvania, delaware, new jersey, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 33 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 47 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
28 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
33 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
25 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
44 min ago