Storm causes power outages in the region
January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rain, high winds and downed wires have caused power outages throughout the region.
PECO customers are experiencing scattered outages.
In Atlantic City, nearly 3,600 are without electricity, with more than 2500 in Atlantic County.
In Delaware, Delmarva power reports just under 5,400 outages.
severe weather, pennsylvania, delaware, new jersey, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 20 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
22 min ago