Storm causes power outages in the region
January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Rain, high winds and downed wires have caused power outages throughout the region.
PECO customers are experiencing scattered outages.
In Atlantic City, nearly 3,600 are without electricity, with more than 2500 in Atlantic County.
In Delaware, Delmarva power reports just under 5,400 outages.
severe weather, pennsylvania, delaware, new jersey, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 8 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 11 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 38 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 21 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment