Car stranded in flood waters in Tacony
TACONY - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a car was stranded in flood waters along Levick Street in the Tacony section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The Action Cam was there as other drivers proceeded cautiously through pond-like waters on the road.
Police eventually arrived and blocked off traffic at the underpass near Keystone Street.
Authorities advise all commuters to use caution when driving through flooded areas.
tacony, flooding, philadelphia, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos