Car stranded in flood waters in Tacony
TACONY - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a car was stranded in flood waters along Levick Street in the Tacony section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The Action Cam was there as other drivers proceeded cautiously through pond-like waters on the road.
Police eventually arrived and blocked off traffic at the underpass near Keystone Street.
Authorities advise all commuters to use caution when driving through flooded areas.
tacony, flooding, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 31 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
8 min ago