Toppled tree cuts power in Bear, Delaware
BEAR, Del. - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- High winds and rain brought down a tree and some power lines in Bear, Delaware, cutting power to some residents in the area.
It happened before 9:30 a.m. Thursday in the 1900 block of Old Kirkwood Road near Red Lion Road.
Fire department crews were on the scene and Delmarva Power crews enroute.
No injuries were reported.
There is no word when power would be restored to the affected customers.
delaware, power outage, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 16 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's