Man shot in Wilmington seeks refuge at McDonald's restaurant
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Wilmington.
It happened before noon in the 200 block of North Madison Street.
Police say a man was shot in the leg, then walked to the McDonald's restaurant in the 700 block of West 4th Street to call for assistance.
That's where officers and medics found the man.
He was taken to Christiana Hospital for treatment.
An investigation is underway.
delaware, shooting, wilmington, local/state
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today 49 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc 1 min ago
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 50 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos