4 arrests after man's body found in New Jersey state park
MT. HOLLY, N.J. - January 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Four men are behind bars in connection with the discovery of a man's body in a New Jersey state park.
Patrick Bush, 47, Brandon Dixon, 25, Andrew Baith, 19, and Ryan Sweet, 19, all of Browns Mills, N.J., have been charged with desecration of human remains.
It was 11:00 a.m. Saturday when an ice skater found the body of 23-year-old Charles Bauer of Browns Mills lying face down on the banks of Union Pond in the Whitesbog Village section of the Brendan T. Byrne State Forest in Browns Mills.
The cause of Bauer's death remains under investigation, pending the results of toxicology tests and an autopsy.
Bush, Baith and Sweet are each being held in the Burlington County jail on $100,000 bail.
Dixon was arrested in Pennsylvania and is awaiting extradition back to New Jersey.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 38 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 41 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 5 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 39 min ago
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
38 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
41 min ago