Mantoloking Bridge reopens in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say Route 35 will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday to all drivers in Mantoloking, Ocean County.
Superstorm Sandy washed out the foot of the Mantoloking Bridge, creating a channel from Ocean to Bay.
Police warn that drivers will not be allowed to stop or turn off Route 35 into residential areas.
Homeowners and contractors will still need a pass.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 15 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 25 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance 14 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 43 min ago
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's