Mantoloking Bridge reopens in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say Route 35 will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday to all drivers in Mantoloking, Ocean County.
Superstorm Sandy washed out the foot of the Mantoloking Bridge, creating a channel from Ocean to Bay.
Police warn that drivers will not be allowed to stop or turn off Route 35 into residential areas.
Homeowners and contractors will still need a pass.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 31 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 48 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash