Mantoloking Bridge reopens in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say Route 35 will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday to all drivers in Mantoloking, Ocean County.
Superstorm Sandy washed out the foot of the Mantoloking Bridge, creating a channel from Ocean to Bay.
Police warn that drivers will not be allowed to stop or turn off Route 35 into residential areas.
Homeowners and contractors will still need a pass.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 3 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 47 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 26 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 30 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad