Mantoloking Bridge reopens in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say Route 35 will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday to all drivers in Mantoloking, Ocean County.
Superstorm Sandy washed out the foot of the Mantoloking Bridge, creating a channel from Ocean to Bay.
Police warn that drivers will not be allowed to stop or turn off Route 35 into residential areas.
Homeowners and contractors will still need a pass.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle 46 min ago
- Philadelphia couple stabbed in their home, son arrested 19 min ago
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot 40 min ago
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos