Mantoloking Bridge reopens in Ocean County
OCEAN COUNTY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say Route 35 will reopen at 7:00 a.m. Friday to all drivers in Mantoloking, Ocean County.
Superstorm Sandy washed out the foot of the Mantoloking Bridge, creating a channel from Ocean to Bay.
Police warn that drivers will not be allowed to stop or turn off Route 35 into residential areas.
Homeowners and contractors will still need a pass.
new jersey, hurricane sandy, hurricane sandy - nj shore, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail 57 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 53 min ago
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days 55 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport 51 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
57 min ago
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
55 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by...
53 min ago