7 arrests in illegal sales of drugs, cigarettes in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 7 suspects in connection with the illegal sale of drugs and cigarettes in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Authorities say the suspects plied their trade at six Atlantic City convenience stores.
Some of the stores were allegedly selling cigarettes without charging sales tax.
Police say others were selling illegal versions of various male-enhancement drugs.
One version had three times the potency of a normally prescribed pill.
Investigators say using the drugs can be dangerous without a doctor's supervision.
drugs, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos