7 arrests in illegal sales of drugs, cigarettes in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 7 suspects in connection with the illegal sale of drugs and cigarettes in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Authorities say the suspects plied their trade at six Atlantic City convenience stores.
Some of the stores were allegedly selling cigarettes without charging sales tax.
Police say others were selling illegal versions of various male-enhancement drugs.
One version had three times the potency of a normally prescribed pill.
Investigators say using the drugs can be dangerous without a doctor's supervision.
drugs, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 4 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos