7 arrests in illegal sales of drugs, cigarettes in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 7 suspects in connection with the illegal sale of drugs and cigarettes in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Authorities say the suspects plied their trade at six Atlantic City convenience stores.
Some of the stores were allegedly selling cigarettes without charging sales tax.
Police say others were selling illegal versions of various male-enhancement drugs.
One version had three times the potency of a normally prescribed pill.
Investigators say using the drugs can be dangerous without a doctor's supervision.
drugs, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 8 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 3 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos