7 arrests in illegal sales of drugs, cigarettes in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - February 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested 7 suspects in connection with the illegal sale of drugs and cigarettes in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
Authorities say the suspects plied their trade at six Atlantic City convenience stores.
Some of the stores were allegedly selling cigarettes without charging sales tax.
Police say others were selling illegal versions of various male-enhancement drugs.
One version had three times the potency of a normally prescribed pill.
Investigators say using the drugs can be dangerous without a doctor's supervision.
drugs, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?