Man critical after shooting outside SW Phila. bar
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition after a shooting early Saturday morning in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. outside Eddie's Cafe in the 6500 block of Dicks Avenue.
Police say a confrontation between two women led to a fight between the men who were with them, which spilled out into the street.
The men brought out handguns and began firing, police say. A 35-year-old man was hit four times and rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 33 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House