Man critical after shooting outside SW Phila. bar
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition after a shooting early Saturday morning in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. outside Eddie's Cafe in the 6500 block of Dicks Avenue.
Police say a confrontation between two women led to a fight between the men who were with them, which spilled out into the street.
The men brought out handguns and began firing, police say. A 35-year-old man was hit four times and rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
philadelphia, southwest philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 58 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 52 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos