Car, SEPTA bus collide in Roxborough
ROXBOROUGH - February 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- A car and a SEPTA bus collided head-on in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia on Friday afternoon.
The crash happened around 4:00 p.m. on Ridge Avenue at Port Royal.
Police say the Route 9 bus, which was in service, was struck by a car after the driver tried to swerve around another car.
Investigators have not yet reported any injuries in this crash.
There was no word on any charges as the investigation continues.
philadelphia, roxborough, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Wintry Weekend 48 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 31 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 30 min ago
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice 50 min ago
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 33 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park...
31 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
30 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
48 min ago