Police: Drunk driver crashes into dry cleaners
HOCKESSIN, Del. - February 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a man driving under the influence of alcohol crashed his car into a dry cleaners business.
It happened around 2:25 a.m. Saturday in Hockessin.
Police say Jose D. Garcia was trying to back out of a parking space next to Hockessin Cleaners on Lancaster Pike when his foot apparently slipped off the brake.
The car crashed into the side of the building, which was damaged.
Police say Garcia wasn't injured but has been issued a citation for driving under the influence of alcohol.
delaware, new castle county, accident, DUI, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 24 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ