Woman suffers burns in Ogontz house fire
OGONTZ - February 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a house fire in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 10:30 Sunday morning on the 1400 block of Conlyn Street.
Authorities say the fire was placed under control quickly however a woman, in her 40s, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
The victim was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
One other person was also home at the time but was not injured.
The cause for the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 29 min ago
- Record Warmth! 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 54 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 17 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
15 min ago