Woman suffers burns in Ogontz house fire
OGONTZ - February 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a house fire in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 10:30 Sunday morning on the 1400 block of Conlyn Street.
Authorities say the fire was placed under control quickly however a woman, in her 40s, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
The victim was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
One other person was also home at the time but was not injured.
The cause for the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash 32 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 27 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting 57 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
22 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
27 min ago