Woman suffers burns in Ogontz house fire
OGONTZ - February 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a house fire in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 10:30 Sunday morning on the 1400 block of Conlyn Street.
Authorities say the fire was placed under control quickly however a woman, in her 40s, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
The victim was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
One other person was also home at the time but was not injured.
The cause for the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 2 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 54 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
54 min ago