Woman suffers burns in Ogontz house fire
OGONTZ - February 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a house fire in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 10:30 Sunday morning on the 1400 block of Conlyn Street.
Authorities say the fire was placed under control quickly however a woman, in her 40s, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
The victim was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
One other person was also home at the time but was not injured.
The cause for the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police