Woman suffers burns in Ogontz house fire
OGONTZ - February 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman was injured during a house fire in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 10:30 Sunday morning on the 1400 block of Conlyn Street.
Authorities say the fire was placed under control quickly however a woman, in her 40s, suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
The victim was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital in stable condition.
One other person was also home at the time but was not injured.
The cause for the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 57 min ago
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested 28 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds