Huge flames rip though Wynnefield house
WYNNEFIELD - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire tore through a house in the Wynnefield section of Philadelphia early Monday morning.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. on the 2400 block of North 54th Street.
Crews arrived to heavy fire on the first floor of the single family house.
The second floor was consumed with smoke - flames were seen in the rear of the property and fire burst through the roof.
Officials believe the house was vacant and there are no reports of injuries.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to investigate the cause of the blaze.
fire, wynnefield, philadelphia, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)