Norristown Police: Injured person not hit by car
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say an accident, reported as a person hit by a car, did not involve a car after all.
The incident happened around 2:30 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of East Lafayette Street in Norristown.
There, officers found the victim with a head injury.
Investigators initially went on the theory that the person was struck by a vehicle.
However, further investigation revealed the person, who was intoxicated, fell and hit their head.
The person was flown to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
There was no updated on the person's condition.
The name of the person was not released.
pedestrian struck, accident, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 20 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 18 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 22 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 10 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 12 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
20 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos