Jailed former Pa. lawmaker gets work release
February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Lehigh Valley lawmaker will begin serving the rest of his jail sentence on work release.
Joe Brennan was arrested last August for trying to choke his wife at their Fountain Hill home and then driving drunk.
Brennan once served as a state representative for the Lehigh Valley. He is now a research analyst for the House Democratic Caucus.
A spokesman for the caucus says there have not been any discussions regarding Brennan's return to work.
pennsylvania, assault, DUI, local/state
- American U: lockdown lifted, suspect in custody 1 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk