Teenager killed in Delaware in drive-by shooting
DOVER, Del. - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover are investigating a drive-by shooting that killed an 18-year-old man.
Police say the shooting happened late Friday night in front of the Whatcoat Apartments.
Authorities say a dark-colored car entered the apartment complex, drove past a group of people sitting on steps outside and then made a U-Turn and returned.
Police say someone from the car then opened fire, striking a teenager who was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Another 19-year-old man was shot in the arm but was treated and released.
delaware, shooting, homicide, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands