Teenager killed in Delaware in drive-by shooting
DOVER, Del. - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Dover are investigating a drive-by shooting that killed an 18-year-old man.
Police say the shooting happened late Friday night in front of the Whatcoat Apartments.
Authorities say a dark-colored car entered the apartment complex, drove past a group of people sitting on steps outside and then made a U-Turn and returned.
Police say someone from the car then opened fire, striking a teenager who was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Another 19-year-old man was shot in the arm but was treated and released.
delaware, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases