Ex-coach sentenced in Phila. juvenile assault case
PHILADELPHIA - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Philadelphia Catholic high school baseball coach was sentenced today for abusing a teenage boy.
38-year-old Lou Spadaccini will spend the next 12 to 24 years in state prison.
He pleaded guilty in September to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
Spadaccini also admitted drugging a 14-year-old boy, but did not abuse him.
Spadaccini was a coach at Neumann-Goretti at the time.
philadelphia, child sex assault, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 2 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 18 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands