Ex-coach sentenced in Phila. juvenile assault case
PHILADELPHIA - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Philadelphia Catholic high school baseball coach was sentenced today for abusing a teenage boy.
38-year-old Lou Spadaccini will spend the next 12 to 24 years in state prison.
He pleaded guilty in September to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
Spadaccini also admitted drugging a 14-year-old boy, but did not abuse him.
Spadaccini was a coach at Neumann-Goretti at the time.
philadelphia, child sex assault, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run