Ex-coach sentenced in Phila. juvenile assault case
PHILADELPHIA - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Philadelphia Catholic high school baseball coach was sentenced today for abusing a teenage boy.
38-year-old Lou Spadaccini will spend the next 12 to 24 years in state prison.
He pleaded guilty in September to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
Spadaccini also admitted drugging a 14-year-old boy, but did not abuse him.
Spadaccini was a coach at Neumann-Goretti at the time.
philadelphia, child sex assault, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 59 min ago
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 24 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 44 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Dead body found during Easter egg hunt 19 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
24 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
19 min ago