Ex-coach sentenced in Phila. juvenile assault case
PHILADELPHIA - February 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Philadelphia Catholic high school baseball coach was sentenced today for abusing a teenage boy.
38-year-old Lou Spadaccini will spend the next 12 to 24 years in state prison.
He pleaded guilty in September to sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy.
Spadaccini also admitted drugging a 14-year-old boy, but did not abuse him.
Spadaccini was a coach at Neumann-Goretti at the time.
philadelphia, child sex assault, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 16 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 32 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos