Fire damages 3 houses in Kensington
KENSINGTON - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were on the scene of a fire where three houses were damaged in the Kensington section of Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out around 4:00 a.m. on the 800 block of East Clearfield Street.
Fire officials say it started on the second floor of a vacant house and quickly spread to neighboring vacant houses.
Crews had it under control within a half hour.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital, treated for a minor injury and released.
The cause of the blaze is under investigation.
fire, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 19 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 17 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
19 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos