Charter bus causes chain reaction crash on I-76
GLADWYNE, Pa. - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A charter bus caused a chain reaction crash on the Schuylkill Expressway on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 76 in Gladwyne.
According to state police, the driver of the bus rear ended a car, and that set off a chain reaction.
Four vehicles including the bus were involved.
A driver of one of the cars was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
There were 30 children on the bus at the time, but none of them were hurt.
accident, schuylkill expressway, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
2 min ago