Charter bus causes chain reaction crash on I-76
GLADWYNE, Pa. - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A charter bus caused a chain reaction crash on the Schuylkill Expressway on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 76 in Gladwyne.
According to state police, the driver of the bus rear ended a car, and that set off a chain reaction.
Four vehicles including the bus were involved.
A driver of one of the cars was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
There were 30 children on the bus at the time, but none of them were hurt.
accident, schuylkill expressway, pennsylvania, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia 55 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 36 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 32 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc