Charter bus causes chain reaction crash on I-76
GLADWYNE, Pa. - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A charter bus caused a chain reaction crash on the Schuylkill Expressway on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 76 in Gladwyne.
According to state police, the driver of the bus rear ended a car, and that set off a chain reaction.
Four vehicles including the bus were involved.
A driver of one of the cars was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
There were 30 children on the bus at the time, but none of them were hurt.
accident, schuylkill expressway, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 2 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 55 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 27 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 11 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 27 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 1 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 51 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
1 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
51 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
22 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos