Charter bus causes chain reaction crash on I-76
GLADWYNE, Pa. - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A charter bus caused a chain reaction crash on the Schuylkill Expressway on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 76 in Gladwyne.
According to state police, the driver of the bus rear ended a car, and that set off a chain reaction.
Four vehicles including the bus were involved.
A driver of one of the cars was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
There were 30 children on the bus at the time, but none of them were hurt.
accident, schuylkill expressway, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 58 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million