Charter bus causes chain reaction crash on I-76
GLADWYNE, Pa. - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- A charter bus caused a chain reaction crash on the Schuylkill Expressway on Tuesday morning.
The crash happened around 9:00 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Interstate 76 in Gladwyne.
According to state police, the driver of the bus rear ended a car, and that set off a chain reaction.
Four vehicles including the bus were involved.
A driver of one of the cars was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
There were 30 children on the bus at the time, but none of them were hurt.
accident, schuylkill expressway, pennsylvania, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos