Suspect sought in knifepoint pharmacy robbery
PHILADELPHIA - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a pharmacy at knifepoint.
The robbery happened at the Rite Aid store on West Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police say the suspect held a knife to the throat of a clerk during the robbery on Monday morning.
A $5,000 reward has been posted for his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeFighters at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
Your tip can be given anonymously.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator