Suspect sought in knifepoint pharmacy robbery
PHILADELPHIA - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a pharmacy at knifepoint.
The robbery happened at the Rite Aid store on West Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police say the suspect held a knife to the throat of a clerk during the robbery on Monday morning.
A $5,000 reward has been posted for his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeFighters at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
Your tip can be given anonymously.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 45 min ago