Suspect sought in knifepoint pharmacy robbery
PHILADELPHIA - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a pharmacy at knifepoint.
The robbery happened at the Rite Aid store on West Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police say the suspect held a knife to the throat of a clerk during the robbery on Monday morning.
A $5,000 reward has been posted for his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeFighters at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
Your tip can be given anonymously.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 8 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show