Suspect sought in knifepoint pharmacy robbery
PHILADELPHIA - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a pharmacy at knifepoint.
The robbery happened at the Rite Aid store on West Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police say the suspect held a knife to the throat of a clerk during the robbery on Monday morning.
A $5,000 reward has been posted for his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeFighters at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
Your tip can be given anonymously.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 48 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 5 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 14 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 51 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 17 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
17 min ago