Suspect sought in knifepoint pharmacy robbery
PHILADELPHIA - February 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the man who robbed a pharmacy at knifepoint.
The robbery happened at the Rite Aid store on West Lehigh Avenue in Philadelphia.
Police say the suspect held a knife to the throat of a clerk during the robbery on Monday morning.
A $5,000 reward has been posted for his arrest and conviction.
Anyone with information is asked to call CrimeFighters at 215-546-TIPS (8477).
Your tip can be given anonymously.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from Colorado high school shooting
- 2-alarm house fire in Blackwood, NJ
- Drugs, $29K seized in raid at Rowan U. dorm
- Police search for missing Rider University student
- Coroner: Frat pledge died from head injuries
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Arrest made after taxi carjacking in South Phila.
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot 58 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million