2 suspects sought in robbery of 3 teens in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the suspects responsible for the robbery of three teenagers in the city's Feltonville section last month.
It was 7:50 p.m. back on January 18, 2013 when two 13-year-old girls and a 14-year-old boy were approached by two unknown males inside a Chinese take-out food store located at 452 East Wyoming Avenue.
According to investigators, one of the offenders approached one of the girls and grabbed her cell phone from her hand. He then approached the other two teens and demanded their cell phones.
After taking cell phones from all three victims, the suspects fled the store on foot toward Hurley Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion, standing 6'0, thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black backpack.
The second suspect is also described as a black male with a dark complexion. He said to stand 5"11", thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, dreadlocks, and wearing a black jacket and a black skull cap.
If you have any information on the identity and/or whereabouts of the suspects you are asked to contact police. You can submit a tip anonymously by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
robbery, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?