2 suspects sought in robbery of 3 teens in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the suspects responsible for the robbery of three teenagers in the city's Feltonville section last month.
It was 7:50 p.m. back on January 18, 2013 when two 13-year-old girls and a 14-year-old boy were approached by two unknown males inside a Chinese take-out food store located at 452 East Wyoming Avenue.
According to investigators, one of the offenders approached one of the girls and grabbed her cell phone from her hand. He then approached the other two teens and demanded their cell phones.
After taking cell phones from all three victims, the suspects fled the store on foot toward Hurley Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion, standing 6'0, thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black backpack.
The second suspect is also described as a black male with a dark complexion. He said to stand 5"11", thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, dreadlocks, and wearing a black jacket and a black skull cap.
If you have any information on the identity and/or whereabouts of the suspects you are asked to contact police. You can submit a tip anonymously by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
robbery, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 2 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death 8 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 26 min ago
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's