2 suspects sought in robbery of 3 teens in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the suspects responsible for the robbery of three teenagers in the city's Feltonville section last month.
It was 7:50 p.m. back on January 18, 2013 when two 13-year-old girls and a 14-year-old boy were approached by two unknown males inside a Chinese take-out food store located at 452 East Wyoming Avenue.
According to investigators, one of the offenders approached one of the girls and grabbed her cell phone from her hand. He then approached the other two teens and demanded their cell phones.
After taking cell phones from all three victims, the suspects fled the store on foot toward Hurley Street.
The first suspect is described as a black male with a dark complexion, standing 6'0, thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, and wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and a black backpack.
The second suspect is also described as a black male with a dark complexion. He said to stand 5"11", thin build, approximately 20 years-of-age, dreadlocks, and wearing a black jacket and a black skull cap.
If you have any information on the identity and/or whereabouts of the suspects you are asked to contact police. You can submit a tip anonymously by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), or text a tip to PPD TIP or 773847.
robbery, feltonville, philadelphia, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 24 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 38 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
19 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
24 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
16 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
35 min ago