Crash involving SEPTA bus blocks southbound Roosevelt Blvd.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident involving a SEPTA bus and another vehicle blocked traffic on the southbound Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 6:00 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound outer lanes.
Images from Chopper 6 HD showed an SUV with heavy front-end damage which appeared to have collided head-on with a SEPTA bus.
Police said medics were on the scene evaluating four people. Three people were taken to area hospitals.
Traffic was blocked in the area as crews worked to clear the scene.
accident, SEPTA, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 7 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 25 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
7 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
25 min ago