Crash involving SEPTA bus blocks southbound Roosevelt Blvd.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident involving a SEPTA bus and another vehicle blocked traffic on the southbound Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 6:00 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound outer lanes.
Images from Chopper 6 HD showed an SUV with heavy front-end damage which appeared to have collided head-on with a SEPTA bus.
Police said medics were on the scene evaluating four people. Three people were taken to area hospitals.
Traffic was blocked in the area as crews worked to clear the scene.
accident, SEPTA, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 12 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 5 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?