Crash involving SEPTA bus blocks southbound Roosevelt Blvd.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident involving a SEPTA bus and another vehicle blocked traffic on the southbound Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 6:00 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound outer lanes.
Images from Chopper 6 HD showed an SUV with heavy front-end damage which appeared to have collided head-on with a SEPTA bus.
Police said medics were on the scene evaluating four people. Three people were taken to area hospitals.
Traffic was blocked in the area as crews worked to clear the scene.
accident, SEPTA, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos