Crash involving SEPTA bus blocks southbound Roosevelt Blvd.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident involving a SEPTA bus and another vehicle blocked traffic on the southbound Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just after 6:00 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound outer lanes.
Images from Chopper 6 HD showed an SUV with heavy front-end damage which appeared to have collided head-on with a SEPTA bus.
Police said medics were on the scene evaluating four people. Three people were taken to area hospitals.
Traffic was blocked in the area as crews worked to clear the scene.
accident, SEPTA, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 56 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ