Phila. Police, FBI search for bank robbery suspect
PHILADELPHIA - February 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police and the FBI are asking for the public's help identifying a suspect they say robbed a PNC Bank in Franklinville Saturday.
Police have released a surveillance photo of a man they say entered the PNC Bank at 3244 North Broad Street around 9:00 a.m. and presented a threatening demand note.
Police say the suspect got away with an undisclosed amount of money before fleeing on foot on Westmoreland Street.
The suspect is described as a black male around 30-years-old, 5'9" with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a brown knit cap, brown jacket, blue jeans and black shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the FBI/Philadelphia Police Violent Crimes Task Force at 215-418-4000.
bank robbery, fbi, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete 46 min ago
- Steamy Situation 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall 39 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Butkovitz an early winner as Pa. primary ballots are tallied 16 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say 43 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep 7 min ago
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens 11 min ago
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly...
46 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor...
19 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend,...
43 min ago