Carbon monoxide forces evacuations in West Phila.
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Elevated levels of carbon monoxide forced the evacuation of three homes in West Philadelphia on Wednesday morning.
The homes are in the 1800 block of North 57th Street.
Firefighters were called to the scene around 10:40 a.m. and found the elevated levels.
No illnesses have been reported from the scene.
There was no immediate word on what was producing the carbon monoxide.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ