Fire rips through Montgomery Co. home
MARLBOROUGH TWP., Pa. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire heavily damaged a home in Montgomery County on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire was reported around 12:30 p.m. in the 5400 block of Hoppenville Road in Marlborough Township.
Firefighters were evacuated from the building around 1:00 p.m. before it was finally brought under control.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the roof was nearly destroyed in some parts of the home.
There was no immediate word on what sparked this fire.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 33 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 46 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 31 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
33 min ago