Fire rips through Montgomery Co. home
MARLBOROUGH TWP., Pa. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire heavily damaged a home in Montgomery County on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire was reported around 12:30 p.m. in the 5400 block of Hoppenville Road in Marlborough Township.
Firefighters were evacuated from the building around 1:00 p.m. before it was finally brought under control.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the roof was nearly destroyed in some parts of the home.
There was no immediate word on what sparked this fire.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- DA's office: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 30 min ago
- Record Warmth! 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Several cars vandalized in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard 1 min ago
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 18 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
16 min ago