Fire rips through Montgomery Co. home
MARLBOROUGH TWP., Pa. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire heavily damaged a home in Montgomery County on Wednesday afternoon.
The fire was reported around 12:30 p.m. in the 5400 block of Hoppenville Road in Marlborough Township.
Firefighters were evacuated from the building around 1:00 p.m. before it was finally brought under control.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the roof was nearly destroyed in some parts of the home.
There was no immediate word on what sparked this fire.
No injuries were reported.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 58 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 56 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 57 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose