1 dead in Route 38 accident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Moorestown police say one person has died due to an accident on Route 38 Wednesday afternoon .
It happened at 2:00 p.m. on eastbound Route 38 near South Church Street.
Police say a vehicle flipped on its side and struck a utility pole.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a white or silver SUV lying on its side, a snapped utility pole, and a utility crew working to repair the pole.
On Wednesday night, Moorestown police told Action News one person died from injuries sustained in the accident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, accident, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 40 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water 53 min ago
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover 13 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 38 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 51 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
40 min ago
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated...
53 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
22 min ago