1 dead in Route 38 accident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Moorestown police say one person has died due to an accident on Route 38 Wednesday afternoon .
It happened at 2:00 p.m. on eastbound Route 38 near South Church Street.
Police say a vehicle flipped on its side and struck a utility pole.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a white or silver SUV lying on its side, a snapped utility pole, and a utility crew working to repair the pole.
On Wednesday night, Moorestown police told Action News one person died from injuries sustained in the accident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 16 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd 7 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Florida Rep. Radel returns from rehab
49 min ago