1 dead in Route 38 accident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Moorestown police say one person has died due to an accident on Route 38 Wednesday afternoon .
It happened at 2:00 p.m. on eastbound Route 38 near South Church Street.
Police say a vehicle flipped on its side and struck a utility pole.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a white or silver SUV lying on its side, a snapped utility pole, and a utility crew working to repair the pole.
On Wednesday night, Moorestown police told Action News one person died from injuries sustained in the accident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, accident, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 20 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas 39 min ago
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 38 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery 11 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra