Car and SEPTA bus collide in Olney
OLNEY - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus and a car collided in the Olney section of Philadelphia
It happened at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard at 5th Street.
SEPTA said the driver of a silver sedan cut off the bus, causing the bus to hit the car.
Two passengers on the bus were treated for minor injuries.
The driver of the car was taken to an area hospital for evaluation.
philadelphia, accident, olney, SEPTA, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos