Car and SEPTA bus collide in Olney
OLNEY - February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A SEPTA bus and a car collided in the Olney section of Philadelphia
It happened at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday in the southbound lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard at 5th Street.
SEPTA said the driver of a silver sedan cut off the bus, causing the bus to hit the car.
Two passengers on the bus were treated for minor injuries.
The driver of the car was taken to an area hospital for evaluation.
philadelphia, accident, olney, SEPTA, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
44 min ago