Suspect in deadly Doylestown, Pa. crash held for trial
WARRINGTON, Pa.- February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Bucks County man charged with murder in connection with a fatal Thanksgiving Eve crash has been ordered to jail until trial.
Action News aired exclusive video of Drew Bodden arriving for his hearing Wednesday in Warrington, Pa.
Police say he was driving at least 140 miles an hour in his Shelby Cobra Mustang on Route 611 in Doylestown, when he hit a Honda CRV.
9-year-old Holly Huynh was killed.
The girl's grandmother suffered a severe head injury.
Bodden faces third degree murder and homicide by vehicle charges.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 52 min ago
- No cheer uniforms for North Philadelphia Aztec squad 40 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico 55 min ago
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting 49 min ago
- 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
49 min ago
- Firefighters battle Hunting Park blaze
44 min ago
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
52 min ago