Suspect in deadly Doylestown, Pa. crash held for trial
WARRINGTON, Pa.- February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Bucks County man charged with murder in connection with a fatal Thanksgiving Eve crash has been ordered to jail until trial.
Action News aired exclusive video of Drew Bodden arriving for his hearing Wednesday in Warrington, Pa.
Police say he was driving at least 140 miles an hour in his Shelby Cobra Mustang on Route 611 in Doylestown, when he hit a Honda CRV.
9-year-old Holly Huynh was killed.
The girl's grandmother suffered a severe head injury.
Bodden faces third degree murder and homicide by vehicle charges.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos