Suspect in deadly Doylestown, Pa. crash held for trial
WARRINGTON, Pa.- February 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Bucks County man charged with murder in connection with a fatal Thanksgiving Eve crash has been ordered to jail until trial.
Action News aired exclusive video of Drew Bodden arriving for his hearing Wednesday in Warrington, Pa.
Police say he was driving at least 140 miles an hour in his Shelby Cobra Mustang on Route 611 in Doylestown, when he hit a Honda CRV.
9-year-old Holly Huynh was killed.
The girl's grandmother suffered a severe head injury.
Bodden faces third degree murder and homicide by vehicle charges.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 6 min ago
- Windy and cold today 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft 46 min ago
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 57 min ago
- 2 weeks after waking up in body bag, Miss. man dies 22 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting 53 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad