1 injured in hit-and-run accident in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a pedestrian was injured by a hit-and-run driver in the Germantown section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Wayne and Chelten Avenues.
Officials say the victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The striking vehicle is described only as a red car.
So far, no arrests have been made and the victim's name has not been released.
pedestrian struck, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish