1 injured in hit-and-run accident in Germantown
GERMANTOWN - February 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a pedestrian was injured by a hit-and-run driver in the Germantown section of Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The incident occurred around 2:00 a.m. at the intersection of Wayne and Chelten Avenues.
Officials say the victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The striking vehicle is described only as a red car.
So far, no arrests have been made and the victim's name has not been released.
pedestrian struck, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler! 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
3 min ago